- About A2Z
- Focus Areas
- Country Activities
- Child Blindness
- Establishing Safe and Potentially Efficacious Fortification Contents for Folic Acid and Vitamin B12
Omar Dary. Food and Nutrition Bulletin (2008).
- How Can Vitamin and Mineral Deficiencies be Reduced? Implementing Proven Interventions at Scale
Omar Dar, Tina Sanghvi, Robin Houston. Food and Nutrition Bulletin (2007).
- Wheat Flour Fortification is Unlikely to Benefit the Neediest in Guatemala
Dary, Imhoff-Kunsch, Flores, and Martorell. The Journal of Nutrition (2007).
- A Wise Combination of Several Strategies is Needed to Prevent Nutritional Anemia
Dary. Nutrition Magazine (2006).
- Food Fortification as a Public Health Strategy and the Contributions of A2Z
Dary. Sight and Life Magazine (2009).
- Household Income and Expenditures Surveys: A Tool for Accelerating the Development of Evidence-based, Fortification Programs
Fiedler, Francois Smitz, Dupriez, and Friedman. Food and Nutrition Bulletin (2008).
- Nutritional Interpretation of Folic Acid Interventions
Dary. Nutrition Reviews (2008).
- Recommendations on Wheat and Maize Flour Fortification: Meeting Report: Interim Consensus Statement
Dary. Published by World Health Organization (2009).
- The Importance and Limitations of Food Fortification for the Management of Nutritional Anemia
Omar Dary. Sight and Life Nutritional Anemia Guidebook (2007).
- Vitamin A Fortification of Wheat Flour: Considerations and Current Recommendations
Klemm, West, Dary, Palmer, Johnson, Randall, Ranum, and Northrop-Clewes. Food and Nutrition Bulletin (2010).
Micronutrients – General
- Micronutrients, Health and Development: Evidence-based Programs
Sight and Life Magazine Issue 3/2009 Supplement